Mittwoch, 26. September 2012

PhotoShooting 23-09-12 Baking & Photographing

Last Sunday was amazing. I spent the entire day baking and photographing with my aunt. Admittedly, she was the one who baked while I was taking pictures. I'm unfortunately not as talented as she is in terms of baking. Anyway, I guess I'm better off than her because I merely take pictures and get to eat the cupcakes as well.

Anyway, who would I be if I withheld you the deliciousnesses my aunt had baked?


Gadgets I used:

Canon EOS 60D (my aunt's)
Canon EOS 550D

Canon EF 20mm f2.8 USM (my aunt's)
Canon EF 50mm f1.4 USM
Canon EF 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS










I hope you could recognize how delicious the cupcakes were. I'd love to be able to bake that well..

Bye, Marcel.
Explore the world.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen